Here comes the 4th edition of Unicareers!
The University of Luxembourg, together with Moovijob, organise one of Luxembourg's major recruitment events on September 29th.
The official career fair of the University of Luxembourg "Unicareers.lu" will enable you to meet in one-day time the major employers of Luxembourg.
This event is aimed for students and young professionals (with up to 5 years of experience) looking for trainee positions, or a (first) job opportunity.
It is open to all students from schools and universities accross Europe and beyond!
What's in it for you?
- seize the opportunity to meet face-to-face with numerous employers
- be different and put yourself forward
- develop your professionnal network
- find your internship or job while receiving precious tips & advices!
More than 700 recruitments made following the latest edition in 2016.
Attending companies are looking forward to meeting you.
Open positions to fill (internship or job).
You have 7 hours sharp to meet with exhibitors and attend several conferences!
- Required, simple and fast!
- This enables our team to validate your participation
- You will receive a confirmation of invitation, at the soonest, within 48 hours after registration
- You will appear in the CV database; consulted by attending companies
Registration deadline: Thursday, 28th September at 4 PM.
We kindly remind you that Unicareers.lu job fair is intended to trainees, young graduates up to 5 years of professional experience, from Bac+2 (2-year degree) to PhD. Therefore, your profile will be carefully reviewed. If your profile does not match the requirements, you will not be granted access. Thank you for your understanding.
As Moovijob organises the career fair: Unicareers.lu, please select one of the two options to register for the event:
Please fill in the form to submit your registration. (If you don't have an account yet), this will create your personal space on Moovijob.com and enable you to manage your applications.